The tracking status is usually unavailable while it's in the first stage of shipping out. After it gets checked into the first sorting facility, you'll be able to see exactly where it's at and an estimated date of delivery.
Articles in this section
- How do I check my order status?
- How do I track my package?
- I don't see the item I'm looking for, where is it?
- Can I pick up gear at my event?
- I am missing an item from my package.
- I can not find my tracking information - what do I do?
- My order never arrived but it says it was delivered.
- I just got my tracking number but it says "It can not be found"
- Can you ship to military addresses?
- Can I change an order once it has been placed?