Our Cadre will first teach you all the fundamentals needed to be safe with a firearm and the basics of how to operate a weapon. Next, you will learn the shooting fundamentals of stance, grip, sight picture, sight alignment, and trigger squeeze. Upon mastery of the basics, you will engage in multiple shooting drills ranging from single shots at 25 yards to rapid-fire engagements at 7 yards.
The culmination exercise is a “Stress Fire” where you will shoot targets while on the move. GORUCK Firearms challenges you to become a more confident and effective gun operator in a dynamic learning environment set up by your Cadre.
- Learn how to handle and store a firearm safely and effectively
- Identify the major components of handguns, ammunition, and accessories
- Apply the fundamentals of marksmanship repeatedly and consistently even under stress
- Gain confidence in operating a firearm
- Learn how to select the right firearm for purchase for your specific needs or use
- Gain information on additional resources on where and how to improve your skills or get involved in shooting sports
- All participants in Cadre Machine's classes will receive certification for a 35 State Concealed Weapons Permit, valid for 7 years.
Levels: Beginner to Advanced
The level of training you receive will be determined by your ability when you show up. We are experienced in teaching different ability groups concurrently and safely. Beginners will be placed in a group with other beginners, while advanced shooters will be placed in a group with other advanced shooters. The Cadre will tailor instruction to each skill group so that everyone achieves maximum gain relative to their skill level.