GORUCK Participant Accident Insurance provides excess accidental medical benefits up to $25,000 per person for medical bills arising from a covered accident suffered while participating in a GORUCK event. In addition to Accidental Medical Benefits, the insurance provides $2,500 Accidental Death Benefit. Loss of income, sometimes called Disability Insurance, is not provided by GORUCK.
Articles in this section
- What does the Event Insurance cover?
- What are GORUCK Challenges?
- What's different about GORUCK Challenges?
- How much weight do I need to carry for my Challenge?
- What do I need to bring to my Light Challenge?
- What do I need to bring to my Tough Challenge?
- What do I need to bring to my Heavy Challenge?
- Will there be a PT Test?